Meet Halton's Master Resume Writer & Career Transition Coach
Upon completing university studies in 2013, Lori identified a need to help jobseekers and professionals with résumé writing and support them with navigating the challenges of the job search process. She later expanded her virtual resume writing practice to offer complete customized résumé packages, LinkedIn customization, and career coaching.
In late 2015, Lori noticed a steady stream of clients needing to gain a better understanding of their career development and management. She has first-hand experience at what jobseekers encounter when it comes to career transitions as she experienced some career changes in her early career during the 2008 recession.
A Holistic Approach to Career Coaching
Lori's career coaching integrates a holistic perspective within a supportive space to help you as a professional to see the "bigger picture" about your career. As a Master Résumé Writer, Master Certified Résumé Strategist (MCRS), Certified Employment Strategist, and Certified Career Transition Coach (CCTC), Lori addresses the recurring career patterns and themes that you are experiencing while empowering you with knowledge and resources to move forward with confidence. Using self-exploration, reflection and discovery, she will address the critical issues with you concerning your career that you need assistance with.
Career coaching is valuable if you:
◆ Feel stuck in a rut with your career and facing little growth and advancement
◆ Require assistance and support with career exploration and decision-making
◆ Work in an environment that fails to align with your core values
◆ Need assistance with rediscovering your authentic passion or purpose
◆ Are experiencing a series of career setbacks and roadblocks
◆ Want to transition to a different career path, but are unsure of how to proceed
◆ Need additional resources on how to initiate a modern job search
◆ Have to address ethical questions concerning your career that are impacting your values
◆ Require support and guidance with interviewing in front of a panel of interviewers
Whether you are thriving in your career or experiencing challenges, holistic career coaching can be an effective way to keep you moving forward in the right direction. For resourceful career tips, visit https://www.creativehorizonsresumes.com/blogs-newsletters.
Read more about Creative Horizons Communications.
Lori A. Jazvac
BA, CHRP, MRW, MCRS, CES, CARW, CCTC, NLPC
Master Certified Resume Strategist/Career Consultant
Master Resume Writer (MRW), Career Thought Leaders
Certified Advanced Resume Writer
Certified Resume Specialist in Challenging Transitions
Certified Career Transition Coach
Certified NLP Practitioner
Halton holistic career coaching
My name is Lori. A Master Résumé Writer. Passionate Creative Writer. Certified Employment Strategist and Career Consultant. Dedicated member of Career Professionals of Canada and Career Thought Leaders and other renowned organizations. Specialized in career transition coaching.
Leveraging a toolkit of enriching resources and business expertise, my mission is to further the goals of new graduates, entry-level, mid-level professionals and executives undergoing a career transition within a competitive labour market.
Take your career to new heights!
Let's talk about career issues that matter to you.
Contact Lori Jazvac, Halton's career coach, helping you unleash your full potential towards success!
Direct line: 905-730-2374
Added Value & Credentials
2019 Awards of Excellence:
* Readers' Choice Gold Award, The Spectator, 2019, Best Employment
* Readers' Choice 4X Nominee, The Hamilton Spectator- Professional Services Category & People/Professionals Category
* CPC Awards of Excellence, 2019: Outstanding Résumé- New Graduate | ED Award - Outstanding Volunteer Contributor | Honourable Mention - Internationally Educated Résumé | Nominee, Outstanding Executive Résumé
2018 Awards of Excellence:
* 2018 Readers' Choice, Diamond Award- Best Employment Services, Top 10 for Best Life Coach and Life Coaching (Career Coaching), The Hamilton Spectator
*2018 Readers' Choice, Nominee - Best Employment Services, Best Business that Gives Back to the Community, Best Customer Service Experience, Best Life Coach & Life Coaching (Career Transition Coach), The Hamilton Spectator
* Career Innovator Honourable Mention - Creative Horizons Communications Strategy
* Nominated 2x - Best Employment Services; Best Customer Service, Hamilton Readers' Choice Awards
2017 Awards of Excellence:
* TORI Nominee -- Best New Graduate Resume, CDI
* Honourable Mentions - Outstanding Career Professional, CPC
* Honourable Mentions - Best Technical Resume, CPC
* Voted Top 10 3x: Best Employment Services, Career Coach & Career Coaching- The Hamilton Spectator Readers' Choice, 2017
2016 Recipient of CPC Awards of Excellence:
* Outstanding Resume - New Graduate/Entry Level Resume
* Outstanding Internationally Educated Professional Resume
* Outstanding Volunteer Contributor, Executive Director's Award
* 7x Nominee (2014-2017) - Best Resume in various categories including entry-level, career changer, executive, and creative.
Education & Training:
BA, Liberal Studies, University of Waterloo
Business Administration/Accounting Diploma, Shaw College
Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP), HRPA
Human Resources Management Certificate, Honours, Mohawk College
Ontario Management Development (OMDP) Certificate, Mohawk College
Certified Career Transition Coach (CCTC), Career Thought Leaders
Certified Hidden Job Market Coach (CHJMC), Career Thought Leaders
Master Resume Writer (MRW), Career Thought Leaders
Certified Resume Specialist in Challenging Career Transitions
Certified Professional - Online Job Search & Reputation Management (CP-OJSRM)
Certified Employment Strategist (CES)
Certified Resume Strategist (CRS)
Certified Advanced Resume Writer (CARW)
Certified, Advanced Resume Development Program (CPC)
Career Advancement Diploma, Shaw Academy, UK
Internationally Certified TEFL/TESOL, Global Language Training, UK
Blog Contributor, Career Professionals of Canada (CPC)
Former CareerPro Conference Volunteer and Working Group Member
Former CareerPro Conference Chat Facilitator
Member, Career Directors International (CDI)
CTL Asssociate & Member, Career Thought Leaders (CTL)